|Radiator heat pump is is included in the air-water type of heat pumps, which, thanks to its innovative design, obtains the heat of medium’s condensation and evaporation. According to the requirements of standard PN EN 14511, the coefficient of performance (COP) for heat pumps of this class should be min. 3.1 at ambient temperature +2oC. The Heat Pump offered by our company significantly exceeds these requirements and reaches COP equal to 4,3.
|The results achieved in the course of a four-year research and tests of the heat pump in operation conditions::
- Innovative design ensures high performance and reliability,
- low operation costs obtained by eliminating circulation pumps,
- no need to drill deep wells or install horizontal coils in the ground,
- no possibility of exhausting the lower source of heat, because it is fully renewable,
- no noise and side products, e.g. exhaust gases,
- easy installation not requiring significant financial expenditures.